Student Association Roles
There are many roles available within the Student Association. The following roles are all elected positions, which means that you can apply and have to become elected into the position by students.
- Student Association President, this is a full-time sabbatical role.
- Student Association Vice President, this is a full-time sabbatical role.
- Three Volunteer Executive Members
- Centre Ambassador (one per centre)
- Class Ambassador – one representative per class to collect information on their College and course
There are also a number of additional opportunities for you to get involved and volunteer. These positions are available without an election. We want you to have your say in how your Student Association is run. We are always looking for Volunteers for:
- Assistance with projects
- Management of Media
- Leading Clubs
- and much more…